Some pretty nice shopping links... (hohoho)
P/S - Will be updating thing as we go along... And if you can't read the languages, click the Google translate link on the top right of the sites. Thank you uncle Google! (^o^)
How to con us into buying... (lol)
So umm... its time I updated this page on "Shopping" and... hey... what better way to remind ourselves how we end up buying something... Since this post seems to get neglected.. I thought I'd copy pasted it here... :p Read on...
Come on... we're not that difficult to con right?
Okay... Female shoppers... they are an easy bunch to con! Seriously... I mean... Is this a sexist remark or... am I just wrong to label... most shopaholics... as WOMEN? Duh.....
Now... after years of being naughty and deciding that every little thing that looks good, feels good and makes one look good owning it should indeed be mine.. I think I've grown to understand that... a little research before doing that purchase goes a long.... long.... long.... way.
Now, what is it about that product that make us itch to try it out?
- PACKAGING AND VISUAL BROCHURES! Now, I'll say it once and over and over again! A really good, pretty, classy, convincing packaging spells disaster for us women.. That pretty little thing looks like its just so worth the buy! (Even... if it might not work) But-but... how do you know it won't work till you've tried it?! Maybe it WILL work!
- ADVERTS! Yeah... Adverts are a sign that tells us... this product is actually well-known. People has actually tried it. At least its a genuine sign that this may be safe to use and it's not some maybe-cancer-causing-long-term-effect of a lousy product that we're going to put on our faces or bodies
- VERY CONVINCING LAB TESTS AND TESTIMONIALS - why.... not everyone's a risk taker. I mean... what are the chances that you'll be splurging on something that no one else you know have ever tried it before? So yeah... testimonials and clinical proves are a boost to all the cons in the world.
- VERY VISUAL ADVERTS! hahahahha... okay... maybe this only applies to me.. Have you watched the links to adverts from my blogs on SlimFit Spa and the Lavaya Chest Enhancing Underwear? Yeah... go watch those... You'll see what I mean... lol...
- SALES REP WHO ARE TOO PRETTY TO BE REAL WHO SAYS THEY OWE THEIR BEAUTY TO THE PRODUCT THEY ARE TRYING TO SELL YOU - Yeah... this occasionally works. As long as the sales rep is a really down-to-earth non-snob ultra-convincing person.. you're so gonna fall to her hypnotic persuasion. Hell.. maybe she's too pretty thanks to the product and... she just wants to share her ever gratitude to a product that gave her that beauty. Maybe I could be that pretty to if I tried it. LOL...
- FEEL GOOD STUFF - Products that are easy to buy are products that feels good when you use it. I mean... if you're going to have to use it as part of your beauty regime, should they at least feel good on you?
- PRODUCTS THAT SHOWS RESULTS - INSTANTLY! See? We're all impatient people. No one wants to wait for years to see the effect of a product. If it shows good stuff the minute you lay it on your body, that should be good right??? right...........