Dedicated to the Hai Sun Fong Breast Pump!
Firm, shapely and a C cup would be fine with me.. But no, I don't think I would opt for surgery... Heck, if there are other options... why not go for those first... So here goes to more Googling...
And.. there it was.... The Breast Pump.. sorta like a vacuum pump for your boobs.. If you've ever watch any chinese advert trying to sell some beauty products... Boy... they sure are convincing!
Link to Breast Pump Video
Heck... I think I'm gonna try it... lol... and yeah.. I went ahead and got a unit.
Its been 3 weeks since my purchase... (now's the 12 January 2008)
Yeah... so umm... what can I say... I think its err.... emm... working.
No, I'm not C yet... But... hey... I'm definitely fuller. And... its giving the boobs a nice shape! Go Figure! (literally)
- You're so gonna suffer for the first week of using this cos' the pump leaves your boobs with bruises and red marks.
- But... when that all goes away, you'll notice, shapelier, firmer, fuller bust!
- Of course, there's the drawback that you'll be spending about 1hr everyday doing this and hell.. the pump is rather noisy. You'll get the brrrrr-brrrrr-brrr sound all through each whole 1 hr. But... what the heck! As long as its doing something!
- Just a couple of tips for those who're planning to get this... get one with a minimum of 1-year warranty. It "kaputs" easily. And, go get a box of alcohol swabs for easy cleaning of the pump and cups.
Update 26th Aug 2010:
- Lengluis who are easily bruised and have skin that recovers real slow from bruises... Please-please avoid wasting your money on this. As tempting as it may sound, you will suffer bruises with this...
- Also, I bought 2 units... why? After the first one "kaputed", I was so obsessed with wanting a C cup I got another unit (since it did show some umm umm.. noticeable temporary result). And then... half a year ago the second unit "kaputed". So umm... what I'm basically trying to say is... if you're tight on cash.. forget about buying this. Its just a mere cheaper experience hohoho... In the end, I'm still just a full B. Thats it. No bigger. No less.