Trust me lengluis... as we age, the eye area craves attention! And not the good sort of attention though... These days, working late means darkened surrounding eye area. Though sugar_cupcakes never had a problem with the eye area, aging another year has totally changed that!!! SOB-SOB-SOBBBBBB... haihhhhhhhhhhh...
Yeah... faking younger eyes takes all that skill... huhuhuhu... soon all this faking is going to turn into a HIDDEN TALENT of us lengluis... muahahahaha...
This will not be a lengthy review on eye concealers (you can ask Uncle Google that anytime) rather, a straight-to-the-point winner takes all review. (umm... sugar_cupcakes will only do a comparison of make-up which requires almost no make-up skill to apply since this is not exactly a make-up blog...)
Kanebo Lunasol Eye Concealer is a very obvious winner of the lot. Yeah, Shu Uemura ProGel Concealer has "staying power" it's not as comfortable as... Lunasol which tops the lot because:
- Its similar to a lip gloss applicator and picks up just the right amount of liquid-y fluid for under the eyes so the teeny weeny tube actually lasts
- Coverage about 90% after dusting with loose powder
- Claims to contain collagen for the feel-good texture under the eyes
- Because its so easy to use, its takes a lengui with like only 0% makeup skill to be able to use this like a pro
- This was a mere accidental find after embarking on the journey to hide the late hours under-eye area
- See more lenglui's reviews here: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=106016/LUNASOL_Under_Eyes_Base/Kanebo/Concealers