But why is sugar_cupcakes embarking on this whole new mission? Personally, she hates the packaging. It sucks.... Number 1 product in Japan? You'd think the company would invest more on marketing the package with a girlier approach...
So why switch to try Avalon?
- Laziness: You don't even need to mix with water when you're in a hurry. Just consume the powdered form in the individually packed tiny packages and you're good to go... Quick huh>??
- Feeling Green: You don't need to feel un-environmental friendly as with the glass bottles collected over time with liquid collagen supplements
- Uh-huh: Honestly, I'd prefer the liquid form of collagen supplements...
- Huhuhuhu: But the too many empty bottles collected over time makes me feel so NOT GREEN
I've stopped collagen supplements for 3 weeks to be able to see the effects of powdered form collagen supplements.... Again... with a reminder to oneself that collagen is merely a form of protein.... hey-ho......... the trial period has started.
Some first several days quick review:
- Comes in 3 flavours - mango, lemon and blueberry
- Taste pretty nice considering the amount of sweetener added in
- Consume it in the morning before you breakfast and you'll see the usual collagen effect soon enough... Irregular consumption is good enough for me
- As mentioned earlier... the powdered form is much easier and quicker to consume
- And yes, imported Japanese products always show some result... even if its just a minimal effect