Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The BUTT Pillow - For firmer shapelier butt... lol

Emm... hahahaha... Some people are crazy shoppers... Then, you have the crazy buyers... But then again... I think I owe it to myself to actually blog about this - This is not a crazy purchase... I'm just CURIOUS... Honest! LOL...

Introducing the BUTT PILLOW! Hohoho... I've had this for about 2 years and its been sitting on my office chair for that long! Looks kinda cute... But colleagues has been totally curious about the hole in the middle! Don't ask me why>>>??? I DON'T KNOW... hahahahhaha...





What the advert says (http://www.japantrendshop.com):

Say “sayonara” to secretary spread, the Beauty Bottom Cushion from Cogit promises to maintain and encourage a shapely bum while you work. Sound too good to be true? This chair cushion works by guaranteeing correct posture, properly aligning your pelvis and spine, which in turn ensures that your bottom muscles become, and stay, taut enough to bounce a 100 yen coin off of.

Conclusion:
  • No, I don't think my butt became taut enough to bounce any coin off it... (--)"
  • Was hoping that I never got out-of-shape butt with this (with the hours I spend on my butt in the office... god knows I need this... lol)
  • Umm... I think its kind of an accessory for me since the office chair looks kind of dull...
  • I've had this for 2 years. If I'm still having butt issues, is this working?! You tell me... haahahhaa
  • Its pretty nice cushion to sit on though...  :p

No comments:

Post a Comment