- this book is totally easy-to-follow and,
- it's available in straight-forward English!
- Simplicity is the key to getting readers who stick by to the last page
- the guru's unbiased reviews on makeup products regardless of brands are genuine
- cosmetics used in the books are affordable and easily available in retail and online stores
- the author is frank to the point where he even mentions and shows the use of double eyelid tapes and iris enlarging contact lenses... So Asian! lol.... (^o^)
- one of the book features everyday women with the usual eye bags, skin problem... etc which is an inspiration to all lengluis to start doing something about your imperfections
- the before after pics on every single step of makeup application shows VERY VISUAL TRANSFORMATION
I'm not really a book junkie, and neither am I a makeup enthusiast. I mostly rely on nude makeup that looks almost au-naturel to cover up flaws and imperfections. Duh... hence the minimal write ups on cosmetics... :p
But...... give this book a flip once, and... uh-huh... you are so going to want to start using makeup... hahahahahhaaa...
Info on the book:
- Authored by Kevin 老师 of Queen/女人我最大 (Nu Ren Wo Zui Da/NRWZD) - an interesting Taiwanese TV show on beauty
- Kevin's often hailed as ‘彩妆天王’ (The Heavenly King of Cosmetics) in Taiwan
- Was originally published in Chinese but now.... Its available in ENGLISH
- They come in twos (1. Make-Up Magic 2. Perfect Beauty Guide)
- About RM42-RM45 for the 2 books
- Easily found in major KL bookstores (MPH, Kinokuniya, Popular, Borders) under the "beauty guide" section
- Come on... books are tax deductible (I mean umm... in Malaysia... hehheh). Getting this would be perfect!
- As usual, Asia's beauty bibles are loaded with pics! Again, a pic says a thousand words! Hohohoo...
- Don't you just love Japanese and Taiwanese beauty books? They are really nice to look at... and hopefully nice to read too..!
- I have no regrets getting this. I means duh... even if I don't ever master the skills its a nice book with pretty attractive pics
- You will sit and read... or just flip to look at the pics... So, don't worry about it going to waste
- No, I'm not a book seller... LOL... But at RM45 compared with other beauty books... I have no probs recommending this... :p
Other lenglui blogger's reviews: