And this time... its on my overloaded with hair dye and bleached hair....!!
Okay, so umm.. I've tried this like a month ago so its not considered a new adventure... But sheesh... its hard to find the time to blog when I'm busy being a couch potato... :p
So what does the retailer says... (copied off their site http://modishbeauty.com)
Hair Styling essence for Detangles, Hydrates & Protect for a Luxurious, Soft Smooth Feel.
Modish Smoothing Styling Essence is an excellent conditioner for chemically treated or over processed hair. De tangles, hydrates and protects with silk essence for a luxurious, soft smooth feel. Suitable for use before blow-drying to protect against heat and chemical treatment.
- Shake the bottle, spray onto your palms and apply to ends of hair avoiding scalp.. Easy!
- Blow dry or leave hair as it is..
- VOILA...! Manageable okay-ish hair..
- Non greasy, smells okay-ish... some people may like the scent...
- Hair stays soft until the next wash
- Try avoid getting this near your scalp - avoid that flat hair look at the end of the day
- Just like most leave on serums but this is like intensive GOOD work done on my overly chemical treated hair!
- Good for lots-a blow drying and some straightening iron days
- Its back to long-hair days again...
- Hair therapy to complement the old post on hair serums
- Modish is sticking by for a while.