Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Coolest gadget EVER!!! -- Kinect Xbox 360--

Beats the wii any given day huh?


hohohoho... Check out these links:

The lead producer demo-ing "Dance Central"
Another cool demo by the project director
Full body workout with a virtual coach... I'm amazed!

Beats the wii any given day huh>>?
Oh yeah... on the side line... go google up "Muscle March"... Was "de" game that tempted me to get the wii... But.... no... I have patience... I will wait for the natal (now kinect)... lol.... For those lengluis who already have the wii.. fret not... Go get the gayest coolest game ever on the wii -- muscle march -- and it'll be worth all the envy you'll have for kinect... hohoho...

I've been following project Natal for quite some time now.. Waiting, anticipating... worried that it may not be as great as everyone seeing it coming because of all the crazy programmatic flaws it's sure to have. Okiee okiee... Deep down, I'm a geek at heart... hohohoho... Finally admitted that... Come on... I am writing programs for a living... (And playing games for a minimal hour each day seems to be part of my job now... huhuhuh...

But back to our main subject... Kinect... this is definitely on my wish list... Lengluis, coming Nov 2010... presenting you... Kinect!

No comments:

Post a Comment