Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gone are the cellulite days.....

Hey, what about a nice BUM for a change?
(okay-okay... this will come later..)

A couple of weeks ago... my mum bought back something for me... again... its for the cellulite... It took me a while before deciding to blog on the Yves Rocher Spa Energie Slimming Massage Oil. Duh... obviously I wanted to know if it helps before I take my time to blog on it... lol... I know- I know... lazy women... Before you read this... go read my previous blog on cellulite...



You know... if you're not too busy handling more important stuff in your life... I think its good to find some time, perhaps 5-10 minutes each day after shower to do some massaging on cellulite prone areas. Believe me... it does help a little... I would really like to post up a before-after picture of my cellulite-busting regime... but... hahahahaa... shy la!

Of course there are the lengluis who are cellulite prone due to genetics and most of the time weight issues. But... being on the heavy side or having a family history of cellulite doesn't mean nothing is going to help get rid of your cellulite 'cept for liposuction...

Have some discipline... massaging with a good serum or oil WILL reduce the appearance of cellulite. Heck... these days... beauty tech has advance by way loads... so yes, MASSAGING helps! Even if you decide to go for those cellulite courses in the beauty saloons, the beauticians are gonna have to do the same.. massage your problem area...

Back to the Massage Oil...
Conclusion:

  • Smells pretty relaxing... (I guess that's the Scutellaria Root extract)
  • Used with a cellulite massager...
  • I'm bottom heavy used to be with loads of cellulite beneath the bum area at the thighs... Massaging with this did help a little... I guess you could say... I'm very a mild case of cellulite now... muahahahahahhaaa... the hard work paid off...
  • Yes, its lightly greasy like any light-weight oil... but bearable...
  • I'm now trying to discipline myself into doing lunges in hopes of toning up the bum and thigh area... But... give me a break... I can't turn into an exercise freak overnight... lol..


No comments:

Post a Comment