Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nice BUTT? - Wakeboarding for fast results... lol


pic sourced from http://www.wakeboard.com.my/


Seriously... I've been wanting to write about this since my one and only trial of wakeboarding... YOU WILL GET A TONED FIRM BUTT WITH REGULAR WAKEBOARDING!! I am not kidding. And the only reason I'm saying this is because - when friends and I got home from wakeboarding, our butt muscles hurt like crazy!!!! HAHAHHAHAHA.... Believe all you want... But... man.... imagine your butt hurting even when you try to squat or sit... So... there can be only one conclusion to this... wakeboarding seriously work out the bum area!!! Forget squats and lunges... I could never get my butt area to hurt this much with 20 squats or 20 lunges... But one short session of wakeboarding and after a day.... Man.... before you can say... you go girl.... If you want quick results (and escaping having to do squats and lunges)... TRY WAKEBOARDING.... Though... emm... be warned... not for the faint-fitted... lol... I don't have a nice butt... but... I think I'll stick to the occasional lunges and squats for now... I don't have that much pain tolerance or fitness discipline... lol...

To be continued...
About wakeboarding:

Who should try it:

Who shouldn't try this:

No comments:

Post a Comment