As expected, hormonal changes will bring back hair... (post LHE hair removal treatment).. So what now? It's not like sugar_cupcakes is turning into an ape or something... But, we're getting one or two strands popping out in certain areas (that was supposedly smooth) and they are seriously sprouting back out like nobodies business!!! Okiess... I'll just be honest here. The underarms and bikini-line... Ugghhh... the worse place to start...Options to consider:
- Getting zap again in those spots - But they are just too miniscule areas to justify having to get laser or LHE... arrghhh
- Getting waxed?? - so much pain for that teeny spots? nooooooooooooo....
- Get one of those DIY at home LHE kits - Seriously, the price does not justify the means
- Get a good-quick-painless (well I wish), epilator - Say hello to the pretty in pink Panasonic ES-WD94 Epilator
- Wow... it's like a cool little gadget where you can switch the head (6 Attachments - 2 Epilation Heads, 1 Shaver Head, 1 Foot Care Head, 1 Bikini Comb and 2 Beginner Caps)
- Easy to clean and maintain (we asked Uncle Google for reviews beforehand)
- They have this cool bright LED which shines on the areas you're working on so you know exactly what you are removing! lol...
- Obviously not pain-free (but definitely better than my Braun Silk Epilator which is YEOWCH)
- Cool 'cos you can use it in the shower as well with soap lather!
- Guess what...? the bikini epilator head works even for your mini moustache... muahahahaha... but umm... definitely not pain-free!
- The foot care head is just neat!
- Uh-huh...Now this post sounds like an advert.... but...
- sugar_cupcakes love it 'cos hey... for RM300++ we can skip those saloon treatments and move on with LIFE!