I've always had this thing with Organic products. Though... they are always great to use but never gave any miracles. See that Organic shop in the shopping mall? I probably have a membership there... Garner the fact that either I applied for the membership or bought too many products at one go.... LOL... 2012 New Year Resolution.... THIS ONE HOARDER HABIT has SERIOUSLY got to GO!!!
Okay, so this time, the TNS (The Natural Source in Midvalley) shop was too tempting to resists going in. That's when it took me tops 5 minutes to decide on another skincare range - Botani Skin Rescue Kit.
You know... I haven't even heard of this brand until now (2 weeks later of using the Botani Acne Rescue Cream from their product line) Seems like I don't even need to do much reviews on this. The amount of claims that this is an AWESOME product is massive!!! Look at the reviews and the BEFORE-AFTER pics (oooh my....) from these lengluis....
- Works in gradually killing off bacterial acne (tiny bumps that's starting to turn huge will just slowly DISAPPEAR... muahahahahaa)
- Does not dry the skin and its pretty nice to use (even thought the scent is umm... rather interesting)
- Anything that helps the skin... is a PRO
- Seems like the shelf life of this product is pretty short... Hopefully it does not turn ineffective before at least 2 months is up
- This WILL NOT get rid of acne caused by internal factors. It will help maintain it at a... ummm... acceptable size... lol... but... Your acne will stay till you do something about your DIET... See my post on Lemon Juice and Apple Detox