And being true to her words, iwannabelenglui stuck by the shower filter (Hexagon Shower Filter to be precise) for several months already. Conclusion = OH-FOR-GODS-SAKE.... go get yourself a shower filter! If spending like RM100 or less for a simple filter that would last you 6 months without cartridge replacement means making so much of a difference to the skin, think about when you spend hundreds on your oh-miracle-skincare.
Go wrap a white cloth around your shower head and run the water through several minutes. If you see the cloth turning yellowish brown, baby, it's time you invest in a shower filter. It doesn't matter what brand you choose, just get a reasonably good one that lasts.
Conclusion for Hexagon Shower Filter:
- Seriously? No more chlorine taste or smell
- LOL... I really don't see the rust any-ways but yes... the back-acne reduced
- When you shower, it feels good... Like showering in drinking water...
- Money-well-spent.... muahahahahhaha...
- Reason for getting this brand? 'Cos its easily available and replacement cartridges are sold everywhere (cosway markets them)