Crackle your way to cellulite no more!
So umm... I watched this: (click to watch)
Have any of you lengluis seen the new cellulite busting mousse in Guardian pharmacies lately? This is apparently some Italian innovation on busting cellulite. Imagine... "Italiano celluliteyo begone! begone!" LOL. The before after pics on the booth is screaming try-me-try-me!!!
Personally, I don't like the packaging... I mean... duh... You need to look appealing to attract lengluis! But what the heck... the before-after pic on the booth was enough to get me interested. lol... Tsk tsk tsk... no discipline...
Okay, so if any of you lengluis tried it already... TELL ME TELL ME!! Come on... share your scoop... lol... you can stay anonymous like me... hahahahaha...
fisio[line] Cellulite mousses works in 5 key ways:
• Reactivates the microcirculation
• Draining effect
• Anti-oxidant effect
• Smoothes and soothes the skin
• Stimulates the metabolism
Okiee.. so I Googled for reviews on this. Surprisingly, Japanese lengluis love this product. Hmm.... lets wait a while before I make my purchase... heheheehe.. Meanwhile.. you can read google translated reviews on Fisioline ...
Japanese lengluis reviews
A vid on a Jap lenglui using the product
Dutch site on the product
Fisioline official site
Retails for about RM129 in KL local pharmacies.. I'm not sure about other countries though.. Ask Uncle Google, he'll know! I'll update this when I finally try it out! huhuhuhu... should be anytime soon...
- Started my first application last night (at obvious cellulite areas)... lol... excited..!
- The crackling feels good on the skin...
- But umm... I could get same after-feel with cheaper cellulite gels..
- Subtle grapefruit fragrance
- Lets see what this does after 2 weeks
Update after a month 8th Oct 2010:
- Aww man.. I religiously use this twice a day.. EVERYDAY! (so hardworking huh?)
- Still... cellulite's pretty obvious
- But.... I guess its pretty nice to use with crackle and all
- If you're tight on budget... just get any normal/reputable cellulite cream for a fraction of the price... Results are similar..
- Any massaging on area definitely helps!
- Nope... this is not going in my fav list of stuff...