Ever wondered how lengluis keep their pearly white smiles pearly whites? A lenglui's teeth is everything! To her smiles and to her FOOD!!
If haven't heard, Japanese OL's (Office Lenglui-Ladies) will be right at the ladies cleaning their teeth after lunch. Same routine everyday. Why? Because our teeth are that IMPORTANT! sugar_cupcakes have been having a hectic life lately and has been neglecting her teeth (Thanks to work, getting hitched and thanks to work again...). The trip to the dentist has spoken. SIGH>>>....
So here's to the oh-so-cute Panasonic Pocket Doltz Sonic toothbrush!
- Exterior sizes like a mascara and looks way-too-cute
- But the small teeny weeny thing is SERIOUSLY GREAT for cleaning your teeth
- The tiny brush head is perfect for Asian Lengluis mouth size. It reaches every corner!!!
- Super convenient to carry and because its a sonic vibrating toothbrush rather than the circular head cleaning brushes.... it's very unlikely that you will hurt your gums! (remember receding gum lines?? uh-huh...)
- The Dr. Dentist gave a GREEN LIGHT!
- Its like going to the dentist to get a simple polishing each time
- Costs RM99 and uses one AAA size battery
- Changeable brush head which costs RM25 for a pair
- Each brush head lasts up to 90 days
- iwannabelenglui LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this new beauty-gadget!!!