Some lenglui's just love exercising and hitting the gym. I think... sugar_cupcakes is totally the kind who dreads exercising (a self-confess couch potato... huhuhuhu - apart from surfing). But we totally dig having toned bodies and having that healthy glow... HOW NOW?
Some tips on getting some FUN workout in a bum-lenglui's life:
- Choose a sport you like
- None? LOL... then see below
- Always do something you enjoy. If that ain't happening, incorporate some workout while you're doing something you enjoy
- Watching the telly while digging into a tub of Baskin Robbin's don't count - FAIL
- Love shopping? LOL... Actually WINDOW SHOPPING COUNTS! But hey, remember to walk multiple rounds from one end of the mall to the other... (Think of it as... umm... surveying multiple stores to get the a good bargain).. REPEAT -> It's WINDOW shopping... lol
- Eg; Try doing some squats while watching your fav drama series... Hohoho.. you'll eventually become the queen of multitasking
- Get a media player to play your favourite MV dance video.
- Eg; KPOP SNSD's - The Boys MV
- Dance to the MVs for about 10 mins in front of the telly every morning
- Shake your boomboom in the comfort of your own home - you can even do it in your PJs... muahahaha...
- Get a skipping rope - Convenient and effective CARDIO workout
- DAISO sells cheap skipping rope with skip-counter for RM5
- 5-10mins per day of the skipping rope gives you the CARDIO workout you need
- Trust me... even with 200 skips, you're going to start sweating
- That tummy issue... is going to start looking much better in 2 weeks... hohoho...
- Lenglui's with knee issues, best avoid this... skipping can be hard on the knees
- Twist your house chores a little
- Doing circular stretches for your feet while washing the dishes can be pretty good for loosening your ankle joints
- While hanging up your laundry, do some short squats with catchy music in your background
- Get those mop-slippers... slide a round the house LOL... while the floor cleaning with your feet
- Make use of your shower time
- Do simple stretches in during your shower.. Eg; Stretch your arms and loosen your wrist joints
- Having a hot shower can be relaxing... but if you're living in a tropical country like Malaysia, have your usual hot shower, then turn the temp to cool for a couple of mins... It's super refreshing and gets your blood circulating!
If none of the above appeal to you... TIME TO FIND ONE THAT DOES!