So what do people claim by sleeping in 100% pure silk beddings?
- Silk is breathable and has natural hypoallergenic properties making is excellent for those with allergies.
- Silk either traps air next to the skin to keep you warm in the cold, or draws it away from the body in hotter temperatures.
- Silk can be naturally resistant to dust mite and have a good effect to sensitive skins.
- silk is 100% natural, and has lots of amino acids, which contribute to moisture penetrate the skin.
- Silk pillowcases will enable hair to glide across the pillowcase without breakage.
- Silk itself has natural moisturizing factors to keep moisture balance, which can maintain hair style and improve hair quality
- 100% silk pillowcases has fewer amounts of wrinkles than other materials. It is easy to keep your facial creams that you sleep with every night. As far as some experts say, silk has the function of preventing wrinkles because there is a special element to moist the skin without dryness.
- Silk plays a calming effect on the nervous system, choosing silk bedding sets can be said to be an excellent choice. They not only help people relax during the night, but also bring them absolutely comfortable sleep.
Conclusion after a year++:
- You'll feel a kind of calming effect each time slumber comes
- Definitely helps with my allergies (sinus and eczema)
- I don't know about the wrinkle and having nicer hair... Looks the same to me... LOL...
- But... IT DEFINITELY FEELS GOOD to sleep in!
- Lengluis with trouble sleeping... I'd definitely recommend them for a BEAUTY SLEEP!